PostVisual IGN / Name

Posts 16–30 of 44 · Page 2 of 3
Quote Originally Posted by TrAdEMaRc View Post
Seriously?
Haters gona hate xD
Quote Originally Posted by WhiteHat PH View Post


Because you are using memcpy 9 = 9degit code ^^
i thought its 9 cause ur name was 9 letters? xD eheheh i just heard it though
Quote Originally Posted by F l a p J a c K View Post
i thought its 9 cause ur name was 9 letters? xD eheheh i just heard it though
yeah your rigth bro that's what i mean .... ^^
Quote Originally Posted by WhiteHat PH View Post


yeah your rigth bro that's what i mean .... ^^
so if i have like ... 7 letters in original name so ill change 9 to 7? ^^/
Quote Originally Posted by [PH]Coder View Post
:P yOur So Bad Pusong Bato!
no, I'm good, nyahaha, lol, good in the most bad, nyahaha, lol
Quote Originally Posted by pusongbato View Post
no, I'm good, nyahaha, lol, good in the most bad, nyahaha, lol
Sino kaba talaga?
Quote Originally Posted by WhiteHat PH View Post

Sino kaba talaga?
I'm pusongbato, nyahaha, lol
Quote Originally Posted by pusongbato View Post
I'm pusongbato, nyahaha, lol
dudung. isn't it?
Quote Originally Posted by pusongbato View Post
I'm pusongbato, nyahaha, lol
lol, i mean your old account here?
Quote Originally Posted by Jhem View Post


dudung. isn't it?
nyahaha, lol, your wrong brother, only MJCreado knew who I am, nyahaha, lol
Quote Originally Posted by WhiteHat PH View Post


lol, i mean your old account here?
nyahaha, lol, google it, nyahaha, lol
Quote Originally Posted by WhiteHat PH View Post

Credit to Trialsgame ^^ for the addies and for the source i descover it ^^
not really, it's underpresure.
Quote Originally Posted by AngIdol View Post
not really, it's underpresure.
nyahaha, lol, your great in history
its my addy lol. Anyways, I know some of you already change its function but yeahh... cant wait to see that in action
Quote Originally Posted by underpresure View Post
its my addy lol. Anyways, I know some of you already change its function but yeahh... cant wait to see that in action
Sorry bro i forgot ^^
Posts 16–30 of 44 · Page 2 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?