PostVisual IGN / Name

Posts 31–44 of 44 · Page 3 of 3
Quote Originally Posted by pusongbato View Post
nyahaha, lol, google it, nyahaha, lol
i saw on fb only
Quote Originally Posted by Irisu Makina View Post
How about Giving Microsoft a Credit For memcpy
Also Robert Cailliau and Tim Berners-Lee for inventing the internet and I think Thomas Edison is worth mentioning in the credits because he invented the electricity and lastly, he should also gave credits to his parents for supporting him
Quote Originally Posted by Ryuzaki2 View Post
Also Robert Cailliau and Tim Berners-Lee for inventing the internet and I think Thomas Edison is worth mentioning in the credits because he invented the electricity and lastly, he should also gave credits to his parents for supporting him
I think MPGH.net should also put on Credits. MPGH started this all HAHAHAHA
Quote Originally Posted by tagzkienet View Post
I think MPGH.net should also put on Credits. MPGH started this all HAHAHAHA
You rigth that bro ^^
how to find the Addy of HIDE IGN ???
Quote Originally Posted by WhiteHat PH View Post


Creadit to ?
I forgot
Credits to Coderz.
Quote Originally Posted by Jhem View Post


I forgot
Credits to Coderz.
I think you misspelled @underpresure wrong
Quote Originally Posted by TrAdEMaRc View Post


I think you misspelled @underpresure wrong
Oh yeah underpresure found HideIGN. totally forgot about it,
@Jhem also those who descover that addies you forgot it
Is that for WarRock Ph??
@TrAdEMaRc your rigth that bro .... credits sa nagbigay sa kanya ngayun ay sakin
@dc7schizo ph,int,eu etc.. you can use the source but those addies from Jhem it's for ph only
Posts 31–44 of 44 · Page 3 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?