Edit MPH PUB NOT FALSE POSITIVES

Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2
Fuck my computer. I WANT HACKS AND I WANT THEN NOW

Why would someone go through all of the trouble of bypassing nexon so they could keylogg us all. Makes no sense whatsoever.
Quote Originally Posted by Obama View Post
Fuck my computer. I WANT HACKS AND I WANT THEN NOW

Why would someone go through all of the trouble of bypassing nexon so they could keylogg us all. Makes no sense whatsoever.
Its happened before.
Quote Originally Posted by mariofan901 View Post
Its happened before.
Yeah ik. oh well, ill just reformat if it destroys my computer. byeee
o told you guys before did you guys listen to my thread no/..........virus totalis a peice of shet i bet theres more viruses and shet in the inside if someone looks into it......
:/ only 2 detected it... I'll still risk that. Dont do to much on here anyways
Quote Originally Posted by bob678 View Post
:/ only 2 detected it... I'll still risk that. Dont do to much on here anyways
BACKDOOR, No false positives.
I excuse that as false positives
Those hacks sure are fkn awesome though....
YEAH!!!! BUT ITS SAME WEBSITE THAT MADE THE HACK WITH A BACKDOOR IN 2008!!!
Honey Pots
Quote Originally Posted by mariofan901 View Post
YEAH!!!! BUT ITS SAME WEBSITE THAT MADE THE HACK WITH A BACKDOOR IN 2008!!!
thats what you use honey pots for let them use back dorr trojans lol ci have honey pots set up for there asses.....................
so we all gonna die!!!!!????
seriously why is this such a fuss.. If some one decodes it and finds solid proof then i will believe it, but 2/40 isn't that much to scream over
Quote Originally Posted by bob678 View Post
so we all gonna die!!!!!????
seriously why is this such a fuss.. If some one decodes it and finds solid proof then i will believe it, but 2/40 isn't that much to scream over
1. In 2008, Simple chams had a backdoor..

2. In 1/9/09 Simple chams again backdoor

3. Now. Hack from the same website. Backdoor in virus total? think not.
The thread was deleted.
Quote Originally Posted by -XpliCitt- View Post
The thread was deleted.
True, But alot of people still use it. Im warning THEM.
Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us