Gunadding Permanent Weapons

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
For Freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ?
xD



K11DING
Quote Originally Posted by Elidonn View Post
For Freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ?
xD



K11DING

You have to pay if you look at the link above. This also proves that gun adding is alive and kicking
Quote Originally Posted by Riddick View Post



You have to pay if you look at the link above. This also proves that gun adding is alive and kicking
LoL... I dont know .. He helped me ... But When I buy it (SCAR)-(Desert Eagle Black) It say Price 00 And I dont see them in my inventory
Quote Originally Posted by Elidonn View Post
LoL... I dont know .. He helped me ... But When I buy it (SCAR)-(Desert Eagle Black) It say Price 00 And I dont see them in my inventory
i told you, i gave you the same information as i gave to neox, you gotta find the rest yourself...

also no my way isn't the same at all, you cannot do what i do with the way i told you, so the 2 guns you just talked about, you will not be able to gunadd them
1+ vouch, got my OA, FAL CANNON, ASW in like 30min. About to pay him 100$ for another 12 guns
OP. ill hit u up soon
@dannyhoo u got banned after u did gunadd no?
@AVA PlaYe what are the percentages that i Won't be banned ?

Thanks!
negisightt
Quote Originally Posted by negisightt View Post
@dannyhoo u got banned after u did gunadd no?
@AVA PlaYe what are the percentages that i Won't be banned ?

Thanks!
negisightt
Nah, Didn't get ban. I wouldn't say 100% guarantee, but as long as you play safe. Wouldn't recommend using OA or other guns tho. I got plenty of feedbacks on how I got it perm.
Quote Originally Posted by dannyhoo View Post
Nah, Didn't get ban. I wouldn't say 100% guarantee, but as long as you play safe. Wouldn't recommend using OA or other guns tho. I got plenty of feedbacks on how I got it perm.
That's right mate, but i only want that FAL Cannon

Thanks!
Quote Originally Posted by negisightt View Post
That's right mate, but i only want that FAL Cannon

Thanks!
He added x3 guns for me mate and all is good. No ban at all on my acct.
Quote Originally Posted by Riddick View Post


He added x3 guns for me mate and all is good. No ban at all on my acct.
Ok, i got my money prepared, waiting for @AVA PlaYe to get on skype that we can do business

Thanks again @Riddick for response mate!

I appreciate it

negisightt
Very trusted member and a very skilled hacker !
Sorry, I'm stupid. But, how would I send money through paypal to your paypal?
Quote Originally Posted by Riachu View Post
Sorry, I'm stupid. But, how would I send money through paypal to your paypal?
You'd need his email, he'll tell you everything to do once you add him on Skype.
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?