QuestionHelp Me, Please!

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Help Me, Please!
I had got my minecraft premium account about 4 mounths. Now my account's password changed, and when I press forgot password, the password don't sends to Email. So is there any password recover tool or something, because that account was very very good to me .
Quote Originally Posted by arminitas View Post
I had got my minecraft premium account about 4 mounths. Now my account's password changed, and when I press forgot password, the password don't sends to Email. So is there any password recover tool or something, because that account was very very good to me .
Some hackers probably changed your email, if you still have your billing details you can send an email to https://help.mojang.com/customer/portal/emails/newⓘ
You see, I bought that account not from minecraft, because I wanted to bought it cheaper, so is there any other way? I tried with eggcrack to crack it, but I think password is more about him (hacker)
Quote Originally Posted by arminitas View Post
You see, I bought that account not from minecraft, because I wanted to bought it cheaper, so is there any other way? I tried with eggcrack to crack it, but I think password is more about him (hacker)
If you bought an alt you probably cant get it back.
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us