ASMU Beta Release and Testing.

Posts 106–120 of 218 · Page 8 of 15
92MPGH20798341121718210862B1.8.2090x16UR12xF927036 386x7T-166333397357211994765537ASMU
Meh, i'll register i guess. Just got comp back from shop =/
e8MPGH1599131648112242107B101081e0x1:UR12xF2094671 028x7T-1663333973-213267367665537ASMU
yay, im registered lol
hey can i register cuz i found out if u back space it says ur registered
Ummm... this seems like a sort of way around it, but wouldn't it just be easier to test accounts. You know person using the hack enters their username and password and the program then enters the data into the login screen on MPGH. If its a confirmed account access is granted to whatever hack your anti-leech tool is defending. The program could also search for the entered users post count.

Just tossing out ideas. That might be a lot easier said then done... :L
woopss lol someone dellete this post
With my applications you can't do that. That flaw was only kept to see if your conected with the server or not.
Quote Originally Posted by User1 View Post
With my applications you can't do that. That flaw was only kept to see if your conected with the server or not.
dude ure side bar is scaring me, it sas "welcome sendi" how the fuck does it know my name, im scared i think its stalking me
Quote Originally Posted by User1 View Post
With my applications you can't do that. That flaw was only kept to see if your conected with the server or not.
You know since people post their Authentication Key on this thread all a nub would have to do is take that key and enter it in themselves since it is now authorized and it should work :L. Like sendi right there... I could just pluck his authorization code right out of his post and now I am sendi and have access to all of sendi's hacks :L
Quote Originally Posted by why06 View Post
You know since people post their Authentication Key on this thread all a nub would have to do is take that key and enter it in themselves since it is now authorized and it should work :L. Like sendi right there... I could just pluck his authorization code right out of his post and now I am sendi and have access to all of sendi's hacks :L
I don't think that's how it works. I believe you download the program and it gives you a key due to your computer's details, then you give that key to the maker and he put's that key in the program and approves it.

So you can't make your computer have another person's key, if you know what I mean?

and @ xplicit
Quote Originally Posted by LegendaryAbbo View Post
I don't think that's how it works. I believe you download the program and it gives you a key due to your computer's details, then you give that key to the maker and he put's that key in the program and approves it.

So you can't make your computer have another person's key, if you know what I mean?

and @ xplicit
Why @ me?

And we don't program your ID into the program, the program accesses a database and searches for your ID if you're allowed access.
Quote Originally Posted by LegendaryAbbo View Post
I don't think that's how it works. I believe you download the program and it gives you a key due to your computer's details, then you give that key to the maker and he put's that key in the program and approves it.

So you can't make your computer have another person's key, if you know what I mean?

and @ xplicit
Oh. -_- Well I never actly downloded it, but I'm sure there is a problem in it somewhere and I will find it
I got the idea from Valkyrie and added it in as a last minuet thing. Its pretty cool.

Why06. If you try out my side bar, you can see it takes no user input. the code generated is information collected from ur computer and hashed up so u can't tell wth it is
Posts 106–120 of 218 · Page 8 of 15
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?