ASMU Beta Release and Testing.

Posts 121–135 of 218 · Page 9 of 15
Quote Originally Posted by lalobon View Post
register mee :P
YOU NEED 250 POST SORRY
Its now only 15 thx
i m getting error

The application failed to initialize properly(0xc0000135). click on OK to terminate application.

wat do i do?
Quote Originally Posted by kush2692 View Post
i m getting error

The application failed to initialize properly(0xc0000135). click on OK to terminate application.

wat do i do?
Download the latest Framework.
(google it)
Damn it I need to get more credits for XpliCitt.... >.<
Quote Originally Posted by User1 View Post
Damn it I need to get more credits for XpliCitt.... >.<
Seriusly only 15 posts? and how is that going to lower spam? o.O
15 THANKS

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!******************!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote Originally Posted by User1 View Post
15 THANKS

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!******************!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh I see now. THATS VERY SMART!!!!
Quote Originally Posted by -malware_suxs- View Post
LOL I BET I CAN GET IT XD ONLY CUZ USERS1 MY BOI!
stfu i don't like u, choobzzzz

Quote Originally Posted by User1 View Post
15 THANKS

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!******************!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
another month 4 me . only 6 thanks for me rite now gotta w8
LOL. Hes actually Luke420. Hes a cool friend of mine
Quote Originally Posted by User1 View Post
LOL. Hes actually Luke420. Hes a cool friend of mine
Whatever happened to Luke420?

On topic: If I had 15 thanks I would totally do this but sadly, noone ever wants to thank me....oh well.
EDIT : I want to register.

CODE : e8MPGH16092364801443412727B15408de0x1:UR12xF-4787247x7T-166333397332355258065537ASMU
User1 plz read my auth code changed do you konow why my comp ip never changed plz tell em why (new auth code is this: e8MPGH9373614082014170880B118087e0x1:UR12xF-476688x7T-166333397332355258065537ASMU)
ASMU Registered Users:
XPLICITT
User1
LegendaryHack
Sendi11
Juanrineytor
Yuerno
Alixil2
Stumpy
Purokiller
Abou1
hsicarlos
dw3fan
xaznveitlife
fullfiled
That0n3Guy
xDiducktapex
Hagerad
Bombsaway707
Cdog
melikpie
jijee
neononxxx
Somedude123
randondx3
Neverborn
Posts 121–135 of 218 · Page 9 of 15
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?