Outdated[Windows-Mac-Linux] OryxRape 1.0 - Automatic Hacks Updater

Posts 46–60 of 90 · Page 4 of 6
Quote Originally Posted by headcheese15 View Post
im sorry but i have no idea what this means? if there is a way to change it. a guide for dummies would be appreciated lol thanks
"A guide for dummies"?

Dude, if you don't know what the definition of BUTTON is, please leave this forum. I don't want brainless kids lurking around here just absorbing up information without even knowing one single shit or even bothers to try clicking some of the features to find out.
Solid! I do believe that the client that some guy made with this, should be removed. It's cute
Quote Originally Posted by 059 View Post
Open the program

Look for the word "Parameters"

Click on it
lmao thanks
On the parameters I think you should add one for auto-aim. So you can set the button you use to toggle auto-aim.
Quote Originally Posted by LCraft303 View Post
On the parameters I think you should add one for auto-aim. So you can set the button you use to toggle auto-aim.
Agreed. Having auto aim focus on Highest Hp makes it obvious of auto aim, not complaning though. Thanks for adding auto aim. lol. But Having auto aim that hits cloest to cursor would be nice add into auto aims.
Quote Originally Posted by Alischiell View Post
Agreed. Having auto aim focus on Highest Hp makes it obvious of auto aim, not complaning though. Thanks for adding auto aim. lol. But Having auto aim that hits cloest to cursor would be nice add into auto aims.
I ment a custom key to toggle auto-aim.
AWESOME JOB, looked for this time ago.
Btw, there is a way to change the auto aim options? I like when the autoaim aim to the enemies near the cursor.

Ty and ty again for the amazing job =)
I love you so much. Have my first born child, all my money, and my left leg. But what is RealmEye-Me?
Also loot notifications like on nilly's client would be sweet!
Sorry if i'm a scrub, but after running Orape.jar i get a message in the cmd window saying "could not find the main class: com.jnoob.yougotkebemd.mainwindow. Program will exit." I have extracted to desktop I dont know what im doing wrong???
Projectiles passing through objects I believe doesn't work
Quote Originally Posted by 70pivotmasterz View Post
Projectiles passing through objects I believe doesn't work
yeah thats not working for me either.

everything else seems to be fine.
maybe a way to have only health bar or only mana bar underneath char?
be awesome if you and nilly got together. loved nilly's enemies hp remaining and all that fun stuff.
I'd like that aswell. Plus the aimbot Nelly uses. It doesn't have the firing bug, and you don't have to re-enable it every time you enter a new realm/dungeon. And...Nilly's !!!!!!LOOT NOTIFICATION!!!!!! <----- <------ seriously though.
Posts 46–60 of 90 · Page 4 of 6
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?