GRPH D3D V1

Posts 61–75 of 140 · Page 5 of 10
has anyone used it since update?
I Have and it works perfectly fine.
Quote Originally Posted by ameer.ali View Post
what is the DEP ???
Quote Originally Posted by swgroguetkmassassin View Post
Im confused what do I add to the DEP? The dll??
http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/w...ngs?SignedIn=1

Follow these instructions to find the DEP.
Then just choose the option with exclusions. You don't need to add anything.
Restart your computer for the changes to take effect and you're ok to go.

Also I tested the hack, works fine but still needs some fine tuning which I believe the OP is working on doing now.
Did as you said, restarted computer...ran the PB blocker, then used the extreme injector to inject it. game still closed running windows 7 64 bit
Tryed using another hack..injected just fine so it's this hack thats broke for 64bit
If you give me your source code...I'd be happy to fix it quickly for you.
hahahahahaha
Quote Originally Posted by shahirmokhtar View Post
in few sec hack will crash game... GDRV_cl_Driver:hCreateTexture0 Texture Creation Has Failed
File
D:\Build\GRO\Live-dev\Yeti\engine\GraphicDriver\D3D9driver\D3D9_D river_Init.cpp ...i need help ....
I also get this almost every single game
Start the Game in Windowed mode and try to inject..
Quote Originally Posted by timiostimio View Post
Start the Game in Windowed mode and try to inject..
Injecting aint the problem. It all works to start. Then it randomly crashes and you get this message.


Cant post links, sorry for the attachment. Ive tried everything to stop the crashes but nothing seems to work. Get massive lag dropping down to 5-10 fps, then it crashes.

They announced they're working on getting people who used this banned. At least I got banned...
yeah getting that texture error alot even tho im in windowed mode like after a while of gameplay drops frames and crashes with that error hope this helps
i always get kicked mid game without any error.
the hack make the game crash why
Posts 61–75 of 140 · Page 5 of 10
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?