Looking to trade!
I'm looking for a PERM FR-F2, noel preferred. Rank has to be MASTER SGT or higher and legit.
My rank - 2nd lt 4th class 30% - 50% exp atm
My account I'm trading it for has a jormungand and its just not the right gun for me, I have a carpio, desmodus, uzi xiao qing, spas jiao, super redhawk, sw1911. If you actually want to trade, most provide screenshots and we will be using a MM. Contact me on skype
skype - loserkoopa (Wilson)
Screenshots :
Pointman
http://imgur.com/G41nMDx (GALIL MAR IS ON TOP, DONT WANNA SS ANOTHER JUST FOR 1 MORE GUN)
Rifleman
http://imgur.com/yGYRuKj (PARA IS ON TOP, DONT WANNA SS ANOTHER JUST FOR 1 MORE GUN)
Sniper
http://imgur.com/kOS5YNU
My rank - 2nd lt 4th class 30% - 50% exp atm
My account I'm trading it for has a jormungand and its just not the right gun for me, I have a carpio, desmodus, uzi xiao qing, spas jiao, super redhawk, sw1911. If you actually want to trade, most provide screenshots and we will be using a MM. Contact me on skype
skype - loserkoopa (Wilson)
Screenshots :
Pointman
http://imgur.com/G41nMDx (GALIL MAR IS ON TOP, DONT WANNA SS ANOTHER JUST FOR 1 MORE GUN)
Rifleman
http://imgur.com/yGYRuKj (PARA IS ON TOP, DONT WANNA SS ANOTHER JUST FOR 1 MORE GUN)
Sniper
http://imgur.com/kOS5YNU



)