Window Mode Hack

PollDid it help
19 votes
Posts 16–30 of 30 · Page 2 of 2
how are u noobs voting when it hasnt even been aproved yet!??!?
I dont really need to go into windowed mode
But good job on the hack
Quote Originally Posted by KING View Post
Can we geet a screen shot

Virus Scan

Hurry before you get flammed
Lol dog, Don't say it like that, it's:

"Hey bitch you need screenshot or shit ain't getting approved."

Right, wheelchair nig?
Quote Originally Posted by juanrineytor View Post
Lol dog, Don't say it like that, it's:

"Hey bitch you need screenshot or shit ain't getting approved."

Right, wheelchair nig?
LoL! Very well put XD
virus scan ss plz
Nice hope this works
For vista again... meh. Getting new computer 2 weeks later.
Hurry mods/minions approve this please!!!
they're not gonna approve until he has a screen shot. i put up a program and got approved less than 6 mins later cus i had a screenie And virus scan. thats the rules. put up a screenie and get approved.
wow this is fucked where did the noob go that posted this shit i am going to kick em
Need a screenshot and a virus scan, if you want people to use this and for this to get approved hurry the fuck up!
Quote Originally Posted by NoLoves_BackUp View Post
Need a screenshot and a virus scan, if you want people to use this and for this to get approved hurry the fuck up!
Kind of obvious he might not put it up soon >_<
But, I think this is RK's, I have it and I get the feeling that this is theirs... but waiting for upload VS and SS so...
Quote Originally Posted by Fulfilled View Post
Kind of obvious he might not put it up soon >_<
But, I think this is RK's, I have it and I get the feeling that this is theirs... but waiting for upload VS and SS so...
Mmm, we'll have to wait and see.
11 hours and still no screen shot.
Posts 16–30 of 30 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us