PostNew Phoenix Source (1.9.2)

Posts 106–120 of 182 · Page 8 of 13
Quote Originally Posted by Ahl View Post
Is it because you can't run it? Or because you just hate @Kithio and therefore hate this source?
Why Kithio have made This Gay Source LOL thanks for say me the reason to view this is a @Kithio gay Source
Quote Originally Posted by Drasesino Master View Post
Why Kithio have made This Gay Source LOL thanks for say me the reason to view this is a @Kithio gay Source
I think you're being quite mean and dare I say a homophobic... You associate everything "bad" with being gay and I just see that are plain stupid. The fact stands that this is the most "advanced" open source server that is out and I think a lot of people would agree with me on that one. But as it may seem, you're acting very immature and I'm sure you've earned quite a bit of disrespect the past week by the "lovely" community we have here in the realm of the mad god (private server) section. I'm also fairly sure that if this was your goal in the first place, you must be quite proud of yourself.

I've also noticed that you seem to think you know more about certain things than I do. I must also say that you're quite wrong in that too. I'm actually ashamed to have someone like you in the same community as me. You brought a new kind of "low" into it and I wish you would renounce it... However as that does not seem to be an option, I hope you at least read up on what the "community" actually is and what's it's founded on. That way there might be a slight glimmer of hope of having another competent member of our little society of darkness and terror. However if you choose not to then I hope you get haunted by your sins so that you may not sleep ever again.

I'd also like to point out that just because you don't like a person- doesn't mean you can't like what the person has done. For example, I contributed a fair bit of content to this source code that works quite good with all source codes, It's just up to you how you wish to convert the code over... (if you now have the knowledge to do so)

I think that in the most likely scenario you will just comment something utterly stupid to what I have just said... But I hope you at least read what I wrote instead of just commenting on it. It'd make everyones lives a bit easier even if you did decide to not listen to any of it. If you by some slim chance actually were able to comprehend the amount of knowledge written infront of your face at this time and were actually able to understand all of it and decide to listen to it. I salute you for not being a complete asshole and actually starting to use your brain for something. That way it won't mold away completely in that numb skull of yours.

Love
-- Kithio
Quote Originally Posted by Drasesino Master View Post
Why Kithio have made This Gay Source LOL thanks for say me the reason to view this is a @Kithio gay Source
I'm pretty sure a source can't have a sexual orientation...
Quote Originally Posted by Lxys View Post
I'm pretty sure a source can't have a sexual orientation...
How do you think sources are made?
Quote Originally Posted by Travoos View Post
How do you think sources are made?
They fall from the sky.
Quote Originally Posted by Kithio View Post
I think you're being quite mean and dare I say a homophobic... You associate everything "bad" with being gay and I just see that are plain stupid. The fact stands that this is the most "advanced" open source server that is out and I think a lot of people would agree with me on that one. But as it may seem, you're acting very immature and I'm sure you've earned quite a bit of disrespect the past week by the "lovely" community we have here in the realm of the mad god (private server) section. I'm also fairly sure that if this was your goal in the first place, you must be quite proud of yourself.

I've also noticed that you seem to think you know more about certain things than I do. I must also say that you're quite wrong in that too. I'm actually ashamed to have someone like you in the same community as me. You brought a new kind of "low" into it and I wish you would renounce it... However as that does not seem to be an option, I hope you at least read up on what the "community" actually is and what's it's founded on. That way there might be a slight glimmer of hope of having another competent member of our little society of darkness and terror. However if you choose not to then I hope you get haunted by your sins so that you may not sleep ever again.

I'd also like to point out that just because you don't like a person- doesn't mean you can't like what the person has done. For example, I contributed a fair bit of content to this source code that works quite good with all source codes, It's just up to you how you wish to convert the code over... (if you now have the knowledge to do so)

I think that in the most likely scenario you will just comment something utterly stupid to what I have just said... But I hope you at least read what I wrote instead of just commenting on it. It'd make everyones lives a bit easier even if you did decide to not listen to any of it. If you by some slim chance actually were able to comprehend the amount of knowledge written infront of your face at this time and were actually able to understand all of it and decide to listen to it. I salute you for not being a complete asshole and actually starting to use your brain for something. That way it won't mold away completely in that numb skull of yours.

Love
-- Kithio
Dream More Please
Quote Originally Posted by Drasesino Master View Post
Dream More Please
Just shut the fuck you please :]
Quote Originally Posted by Drasesino Master View Post
Dream More Please


I will be following you everywhere around MPGH from now on

Image thanks to Liz from a thread in the Staff Dispute section
Can somone help me with making this source public for me
when i double click on the file, it says the file is damaged or broken. pls help
I run the "Run Server.bat" the Listening at 80 port starts fine and same about 2050 but when i run the client i get Load error, retrying and the server.bat which is the port 80 gives this error.
Quote Originally Posted by Wardoxx View Post
I run the "Run Server.bat" the Listening at 80 port starts fine and same about 2050 but when i run the client i get Load error, retrying and the server.bat which is the port 80 gives this error.
Is Skype running?
Quote Originally Posted by Wardoxx View Post
I run the "Run Server.bat" the Listening at 80 port starts fine and same about 2050 but when i run the client i get Load error, retrying and the server.bat which is the port 80 gives this error.
It seems that the password(or other settings) in db/Database.cs is wrong..
Quote Originally Posted by Ahl View Post
Is Skype running?
Nope Skype is closed.

Quote Originally Posted by Lovroman View Post


It seems that the password(or other settings) in db/Database.cs is wrong..
What should i put for db, pass, username , etc?
Try Control Panel > Change date,time or number formats > Additional Settings > Decimal Symbol Change from , to . (dot). If that didn't work try set up Club559 source that sure works.
Also i get the same problem but it speaks something with GUILD FAME instead ; ~ ;
Posts 106–120 of 182 · Page 8 of 13
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?