Need Some Help.

Posts 16–26 of 26 · Page 2 of 2
Mirai Nikki is probably a good one if you wanna bridge into more non-entrylevel stuff
Quote Originally Posted by Raple View Post
Well, I'm much more on the newphag-side of anime, and I want to watch some really good animes. However, I am bad at picking good anime. I really need some suggestions.

I have partly/fully watched:
Rosario
Naruto
Chobits
AoT
Bleach

I have read:
Evangelion
D Gray-Man
Naruto
Bleach
D. N. Angel
One Piece

I really don't have any particular preference at all, in fact I would like it much more if you could provide more of a variety.

Thank you in advance.
Holy shit you read evangelion? Like Neon Genesis? DN angel, shit I remember that.

Ok pretty easy list here:

Action: Hunter x Hunter, Fate/Zero, Katanagatari.

Story: Bakemonogatari Kara no Kyoukai, Steins;gate.

Manga:

FengShen Ji, The God of Highschool, Tower of God. Dorohedoro. Lucifer and the Biscuit hammer.

Other people have suggested Terraformers and The Breaker, I second that.

Quote Originally Posted by Kodoku View Post
Mirai Nikki is probably a good one if you wanna bridge into more non-entrylevel stuff
Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

Can't argue with DouchebagChocolat.
Don't watch Mirai Nikki its garbage.
Quote Originally Posted by Kodoku View Post


Don't watch Mirai Nikki its garbage.
I disagree, its a good anime in my opinion.
Its a sort of last man standing game and has loads of blood and all.
Its a must watch if you like blood. Another similar are Danganronpa (which gets a 9.99/10 from me, really hoped for a btter explanation in the end) and Deadman Wonderland.
Quote Originally Posted by Kodoku View Post


Can't argue with DouchebagChocolat.
Don't watch Mirai Nikki its garbage.
Ah no. Mirai Nikki is fine for entertainment, just...idk if its for transitional people.

Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

Ah no. Mirai Nikki is fine for entertainment, just...idk if its for transitional people.

This is the greatest thing i have ever seen. Someone needs to make a song remix out of these.
Quote Originally Posted by Kodoku View Post


This is the greatest thing i have ever seen. Someone needs to make a song remix out of these.

You mean like this?

Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post



You mean like this?

I have now heard the song angels in heaven sing.


Quote Originally Posted by Color View Post

SPOILERS FOR RAPLE
Quote Originally Posted by Kodoku View Post


I have now heard the song angels in heaven sing.




SPOILERS FOR RAPLE
Should be expecting it if he's watching a video...
Posts 16–26 of 26 · Page 2 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?