Need Some Help.

Posts 1–15 of 26 · Page 1 of 2
Need Some Help.
Well, I'm much more on the newphag-side of anime, and I want to watch some really good animes. However, I am bad at picking good anime. I really need some suggestions.

I have partly/fully watched:
Rosario
Naruto
Chobits
AoT
Bleach

I have read:
Evangelion
D Gray-Man
Naruto
Bleach
D. N. Angel
One Piece

I really don't have any particular preference at all, in fact I would like it much more if you could provide more of a variety.

Thank you in advance.
WATCH
(in order nig)
Code Geass, Cowboy Bebop, Steins; Gate, Psycho Pass, Monster, Just reply if you want some romance anime
READ
(also in order nig)
Uwakoi, Terra formers, Freezing, The Breaker, The Breaker;New Waves

That will get you a good start.

You shall get your wings and fly from there.
Anime
Serial Experiments Lain
Bakemonogatari
Hunter x Hunter
Blue Literature
Mobile Suit Gundam

Manga
Eden: It's an Endless World!
Shamo
Oyasumi Punpun
Akumetsu
I Am A Hero
Quote Originally Posted by Rance-Sama View Post
Anime
Serial Experiments Lain
Bakemonogatari
Hunter x Hunter
Blue Literature
Mobile Suit Gundam

Manga
Eden: It's an Endless World!
Shamo
Oyasumi Punpun
Akumetsu
I Am A Hero
He can't handle the Monogatari series, he doesn't have an extremely long attention span.
Quote Originally Posted by Color View Post


He can't handle the Monogatari series, he doesn't have an extremely long attention span.
Then go recommend him some of your gay ass shoujo that you read
Quote Originally Posted by Rance-Sama View Post
Then go recommend him some of your gay ass shoujo that you read
[3:23:44 AM] King Raple: i binged 5 seasons in like 4 days
[3:23:46 AM] King Raple: I can watch it
[3:23:50 AM] King Raple: lol
[3:23:55 AM] Color: mk.
[3:24:00 AM] King Raple: romance anime
[3:24:01 AM] King Raple: like what
[3:24:06 AM] Color: Shoujo

LITERALLY A MINUTE BEFORE YOU SAID THAT.

I'm going to start him off with Uwakoi as his first romance manga.
@Rance-Sama

He's doing it.

[3:27:04 AM] King Raple: k
[3:27:04 AM] Color: seinen means adult
[3:27:10 AM] King Raple: ya
[3:27:11 AM] Color: not necessarily hentai though
[3:27:15 AM] King Raple: i kinda figured that out
[3:27:17 AM] King Raple: on the cover
[3:27:18 AM] Color: could be exessive blood etc.
[3:27:19 AM] King Raple: : o
[3:27:21 AM] King Raple: uh
[3:27:23 AM] King Raple: ya
[3:27:24 AM] King Raple: blood
[3:27:29 AM] Color: YOU HAVE NO IDEA
[3:27:29 AM] Color: HEHEHEH
[3:27:36 AM] King Raple: Is this like
[3:27:38 AM] King Raple: A harem.
[3:27:46 AM] Color: JUST READ IT
[3:27:52 AM] King Raple: HEHUHU
Quote Originally Posted by Color View Post


[3:23:44 AM] King Raple: i binged 5 seasons in like 4 days
[3:23:46 AM] King Raple: I can watch it
[3:23:50 AM] King Raple: lol
[3:23:55 AM] Color: mk.
[3:24:00 AM] King Raple: romance anime
[3:24:01 AM] King Raple: like what
[3:24:06 AM] Color: Shoujo

LITERALLY A MINUTE BEFORE YOU SAID THAT.

I'm going to start him off with Uwakoi as his first romance manga.
Raple don't listen to this ******, he faps to yaoi hentai.

If you're wanting variety then Serial Experiments Lain is a good recommendation. It's a good mind fuck anime.
Quote Originally Posted by Rance-Sama View Post
Raple don't listen to this ******, he faps to yaoi hentai.

If you're wanting variety then Serial Experiments Lain is a good recommendation. It's a good mind fuck anime.
Uwakoi is not yaoi. And I won't let him on shoujo till he gets bored of shounen prolly.
Quote Originally Posted by Color View Post


Uwakoi is not yaoi. And I won't let him on shoujo till he gets bored of shounen prolly.
Of course Uwakoi isn't yaoi, I've read it remember ******? I'm telling Raple that he shouldn't listen to a ****** like you.

#Color4CS2014
Quote Originally Posted by Rance-Sama View Post
This will be very misleading to the people that don't know and already think it's shit.
fluck romance shit, go watch death note, steins;gate, mirai nikki, ghost in the shell, gantz, ao no exorcist, dbkai.
Quote Originally Posted by Time View Post
dbkai.
Quote Originally Posted by Rance-Sama View Post
dbkai4life .
Posts 1–15 of 26 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?