WTSMonitors 23", 20" & 17" service.

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Monitors 23", 20" & 17" service.
Hi, I am selling monitors and if you would like specific information about each screen, add me on Skype and I will give you the information about it.

I do not have a set price for the monitors but I will set a price after (if I do) I sell some.

My Skype is ------- - hit me up if you are interested.

Bulk orders will be cheaper.

Sadly there is no tracking number with those monitors but the shipping time takes up to 7 business days. (within UK it takes like a night or two from my experience)

Will give vouch copy to an administrator or whatever.
If this is for the UK then I'll gladly discuss a few things with you over Skype, I'll hit you up soon.
Sorry, this is not UK only, I was giving an example about the delivery time there. For me it took like 3 days, but for my friend in the UK, it only took a day. (overnight)
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?