OutdatedCS GO TRIGGER BOT [20140702]

Posts 1–15 of 86 · Page 1 of 6
CS GO TRIGGER BOT [20140702]
outdated, refer to new thread.
thanks for updating dude!
Is it just me or do we have to wait to download the new update?
Thanks man
THANKS MANN LOVE UR WORK
ttyyyyyy, wish there was wall hack thou xD
Hi sunkist0, thanks for this cheats ! He is awesome ! (sry for my english dude i'm french)

I have one question, Will you provide the source code for this software? I would like to improve a bit with a menu and configurable parameters.

We can start a discution privately if possible. I would also like to know the code language used if possible.

Thanks in advance and good luck for the rest =)

PS : thanks google translate
Do we have to wait until it is approved to download?
Edit: Nvm, I got it.
how do you use it? i launch csgo first , then run the hack as admin but nothing happens?
Usage :
RUn Cs:go
Run the trigger bot as admin (dont close)

Magic ! It's work ! The trigger bot is not AIMBOT. This cheat automatically fire once the crosshair is on the enemy
Posts 1–15 of 86 · Page 1 of 6
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us