LightbulbPossible bypass

Posts 16–30 of 59 · Page 2 of 4
Quote Originally Posted by Mikid420 View Post
I don't care if i'm a noob here, i'm active on my VIP forums. And I think it's ridiculous that people try to leach VIP hacks in an attempt to "crack" them. You guys hate it when people try to leech your stuff, but find it acceptable to crack pay work? That's a double standard.
sigh ima just say u fail
Quote Originally Posted by Hagerad View Post
sigh ima just say u fail
Oh yeah you guys don't try to crack VIP hacks at all, just LOLZ2Much killed Augs VIP, attempting to crack it, by attacking the GUID?
This is not a thread to go off topic, did someone test this yet?
Lolz did not, he/she is not a coder of any kind(correct me if im wrong). What lolz did is he/she bought a vip that disables hackshield and used cheat engine to make his hacks.
he is able to make hacks with cheat engine on his own, but yes, the VIP bypass helped.
Quote Originally Posted by Mikid420 View Post
I'm assuming this Raj's work. It won't work. Only works with VIP, there is no single bypass file, it'd be too easy to leach noob. I hope they revoke your VIP
sTfu fuck
Quote Originally Posted by Luke420 View Post
sTfu fuck
Fuck you ******y ass mod wanna be.
Quote Originally Posted by Mikid420 View Post
Fuck you ******y ass mod wanna be.
welcome to your ban
Quote Originally Posted by Luke420 View Post
welcome to your ban
Ask me if I care.


EDIT:I'll answer it for ya. VIP is better, fuck you pubby ******s.
Quote Originally Posted by Mikid420 View Post
Ask me if I care.


EDIT:I'll answer it for ya. VIP is better, fuck you pubby ******s.
no fuck you
NEVER FLAME A MINION, you are probably going to get banned for that.
next time i see bullshit like that again.
im closing the whole fucking thread.

let it happen again, and your all banned.

this post looks fishy, so im saying download at your own risk.
post results..
Luke.

Im slowly starting to dislike you.

Your not a minion for this section. So dont " dissaprove" and "approve things"

This thing is a dirty bypass, and g187 is correct. It would be attached to the VIP hack, and you would only use it to the hacks that are attached to it. E.g = VIP.

3 Pages of spam? And flame?

This is your warning, and last one:


DO NOT SPAM SOMETHING BEFORE IT IS APPROVED: OR AFTER IT IS APPROVED: Oh and the flame and rage section is where you should vent ur feelings.
Quote Originally Posted by -James View Post
Luke.

Im slowly starting to dislike you.

Your not a minion for this section. So dont " dissaprove" and "approve things"

This thing is a dirty bypass, and g187 is correct. It would be attached to the VIP hack, and you would only use it to the hacks that are attached to it. E.g = VIP.

3 Pages of spam? And flame?

This is your warning, and last one:


DO NOT SPAM SOMETHING BEFORE IT IS APPROVED: OR AFTER IT IS APPROVED: Oh and the flame and rage section is where you should vent ur feelings.
i dident do nofin man i am just chillin talkin in the sectico
It may look fishy, but im not lieing, also, it may be attatched to the vip but it can possibly work for hacks similar to the vip. I don't know if this is even a bypass yet. I'm still waiting.
Posts 16–30 of 59 · Page 2 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us