LightbulbPossible bypass

Posts 31–45 of 59 · Page 3 of 4
Quote Originally Posted by Luke420 View Post
i dident do nofin man i am just chillin talkin in the sectico
Correction:

I didn't do anything man, I am just chilling, talking in the section.**


Got that?

And you SPAMMED this thread.
You FLAMED the members posting in it to.
And you lied about not doing Anything, good one.

I'm not trying to contribute to the spam. But I was close to deleting your posts.
Quote Originally Posted by -James View Post
Correction:

I didn't do anything man, I am just chilling, talking in the section.**


Got that?

And you SPAMMED this thread.
You FLAMED the members posting in it to.
And you lied about not doing Anything, good one.

I'm not trying to contribute to the spam. But I was close to deleting your posts.
i dised the guy thats baned in this post noone els plz stop sayin i did i like you dude and i am sorry for spaming if you feel the need to remove my posts plz do so i dident mean to spam nor flame ppl shit got out of hand i am sorry it well not happen agen my bad i will go to my section now peace
Quote Originally Posted by Luke420 View Post
i dised the guy thats baned in this post noone els plz stop sayin i did i like you dude and i am sorry for spaming if you feel the need to remove my posts plz do so i dident mean to spam nor flame ppl shit got out of hand i am sorry it well not happen agen my bad i will go to my section now peace
Im not going to kill you... Just dont spam. Thats it?
Quote Originally Posted by Luke420 View Post
i dised the guy thats baned in this post noone els plz stop sayin i did i like you dude and i am sorry for spaming if you feel the need to remove my posts plz do so i dident mean to spam nor flame ppl shit got out of hand i am sorry it well not happen agen my bad i will go to my section now peace
calm down man before you get deminioned(or whatever you want to call it)
and just let it go, flow with the air leave everythign behind and embrace whats infront of you
I think this is nothing if you knew sean from his maple releases he attachs this kind of files into his programs for you to put into The game's folder and it will auto inject. Since this is only the auto injector and not the bypass itself I dun think it will work. I might be wrong tho I'm not a coder or anything.

And Wow a mod fight? :0 go stumpy ! LOL
Well, im gonna check back in like an hour. I hope there is progress by then.
What is a .flt file and how does it work?
I think .flt files are bypasses, not sure, but there is a chance that it is, and i want some testers to try and see. Because it might be and could be a mpgh bypass.
posted 7 mins before my post
Quote Originally Posted by g187rideordie View Post
Well, im gonna check back in like an hour. I hope there is progress by then.
posted 4 mins before my post
Quote Originally Posted by g187rideordie View Post
I think .flt files are bypasses, not sure, but there is a chance that it is, and i want some testers to try and see. Because it might be and could be a mpgh bypass.
lol now on topic
it most likely isnt the bypass but if it is and i realy hope it is then we wouldnt legaly be abel to claim it as our own or even use it because they could sue us for even possesing teh file and sue you for taking the file and putting it on here plz just close this and lets hope someone already got to testing the file
Quote Originally Posted by RedThunder View Post
posted 7 mins before my post


posted 4 mins before my post


lol now on topic
it most likely isnt the bypass but if it is and i realy hope it is then we wouldnt legaly be abel to claim it as our own or even use it because they could sue us for even possesing teh file and sue you for taking the file and putting it on here plz just close this and lets hope someone already got to testing the file
They won't prolly sue us they can sue him tho. :P He was the one that bought VIP and posted in here. Not anything against you but it's what most people will do if anything like this does happen.
Sean CAN'T sue me anyways. I'm not stealing the file. It was given to me by Sean himself. And, you technically can't sue some1 without the cost(cost that defender caused) being $20 or more.
Can we get back on topic now. Did anyone test yet?
This sucks.......
Quote Originally Posted by Legify View Post
This sucks.......
Yep...Dun work
GuiD is a not a injector
Posts 31–45 of 59 · Page 3 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us