OutdatedCS GO TRIGGER BOT [20140707]

Posts 1–15 of 80 · Page 1 of 6
CS GO TRIGGER BOT [20140707]
updated to avoid detections...

run as admin, should work with windows xp, vista, 7 and 8. Users requesting features are seen as an annoyance. Don't even bother asking because I won't do it, unless under certain circumstances. (hotkeys and simple adjustments are fine requests, but the whole see through walls esp aimbot, fly through walls, kill everyone in 1 shot shit, don't even ask).



https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/0...is/1404792179/

corn is good.rar - Jotti's malware scan



Disclaimer:
By downloading this file you agree that you and you alone will be held responsible for any banned accounts that may or may not occur. It is completely up to you if you use any of the following but not limited to; Hacks, Exploits, Tools or any other Third-Party Application that in any way is breaking the EULA or TOS of the game.

If you do decide to use this file it is in your best interest to do the following before usage to minimize the chance of being banned.
- Check that the game hasn't updated.
- Check the download page to see if someone has reported any bans using this file.

If you in any way disagree with this disclaimer or feel uncertain about using the file(s)
Then do not download it.

Any and all Hacks, Exploits, Tools or any other Third-Party Application is use at your own risk.

Enjoy.
corn is good_mpgh.net.rar219 KB · 1,095 downloads Clean
Thanks for such a quick update! I really appreciate these public bots you put out for us!
Thanks dude
Thanks man
Can you download it yet and is it as good at long range as last update ?
Not to be ungreatful my friends love this triggerbot, but did/will you ever implement an activation key or any new features to this?
Quote Originally Posted by KaboomXX View Post
Not to be ungreatful my friends love this triggerbot, but did/will you ever implement an activation key or any new features to this?
I have not, I will when I feel like modifying it. I don't have a lot of time, and many times when I reply it's usually on my phone.
Is the one before this officially detected?
how do you download it?? it wont let me. it says "This attachment has not been approved yet. Please go back and read or respond to the thread."
Thanks for releasing.
Posts 1–15 of 80 · Page 1 of 6
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us