hi can some body make me a cool fps signature picture with my name in it BADKADDY1 plis tried but i suck lol
how to put a picture at your sig can somewone please tell me
take an image from a location and go to user cp then go to edit signature and look at the tool bar and search a square with a mountain and press it the put your website
Originally Posted by makedon1ja
how to put a picture at your sig can somewone please tell me
Dont steal a post !
if you want to ask a question create a new topic
God i hate people that steal posts!
What kind of things do you like? I am kinda bored. I will make you a totally custom one in photoshop... but name some things you like.
Please refer to our graphics section for things like this.
Ty.
(Fabz or Hagerad please move)
here they are.
hope u like it.
press thanks.
i dindt have much time.
signature 1:
signature 2:
signature 3:
ITS YOUR CHOICE.
Originally Posted by badkaddy1
hi can some body make me a cool fps signature picture with my name in it BADKADDY1 plis tried but i suck lol
were did you get those things that say anime fan and call of duty player?...i been wanting to know were i can get them?
close these thread, no render and its not the way to do a req
I might do this just because I saw so many fails in this thread...