Outdated[Unturned] Lick Hack
my game crashes when i inject can u help plz
It is my pc then? Hell, im confused.
Im sorry if I am being a noob but I did everything but as soon as I inject it into Unturned it stops working.
Stealth Inject seems to cause my game to crash. I don't know if it's the same for everyone. I only use "Auto Close".
i have win7 64 bits and dont work
OK everyone. Follow these steps Carefully if you are experiencing problemos.
1. Go into the titanium folder.
2. Open Titanium.exe.
3. Click Select Mods.
4. Select test/test2.
5. Click Save.
6. Click Inject.
7. After roughly 3-10 Seconds click cancel and close application.
8. Open Extreme Injector.
9. Open Process and find unturned.
10. Click add dll.
11. Find Titanium.dll.
12. Select n Inject.
13. Hudurp.
14. Go ingame.
15. HIT INSERT.
16. Winning...
1. Go into the titanium folder.
2. Open Titanium.exe.
3. Click Select Mods.
4. Select test/test2.
5. Click Save.
6. Click Inject.
7. After roughly 3-10 Seconds click cancel and close application.
8. Open Extreme Injector.
9. Open Process and find unturned.
10. Click add dll.
11. Find Titanium.dll.
12. Select n Inject.
13. Hudurp.
14. Go ingame.
15. HIT INSERT.
16. Winning...
Still dont work, i follow exactly all the steps OS: WINDOWS 7 64 BITS
Hmm, try to play a little, and make the steps.. I make this and.. work fine, Thx Jumbo and Trevorr <3 - and Color to aprove :B
Edit- 7. After roughly 3-10 Seconds click cancel. - I didn't make this, but this work too.
Edit- 7. After roughly 3-10 Seconds click cancel. - I didn't make this, but this work too.
I followed your steps and it still ceased to work. I am on Windows 8.1 64 Bit.
ESP is bugged, you can see a guy in front of you, and then behind. aswell, you don't know where he is exactly. he appears both times
FIX 64 BITS PLEASE
Great it works
One question is this only for single player because I have tried spawning in items but for some reason I am not able to pick them up it just stays floating there btw im talking about multiplayer not sure if this is only for single player
One question is this only for single player because I have tried spawning in items but for some reason I am not able to pick them up it just stays floating there btw im talking about multiplayer not sure if this is only for single playerThis thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
WarRock - International HacksWarrock Hack - Tutorial
667 General Game HackingHacks for mmorpg?
6 WarRock - International Hacksi need short icq number pls and hack to wr..BO 1 WarRock - International HacksIn-Depth Tut. to hacking in War Rock (Conc. to Dave)
15 WarRock - International HacksWarRock Auto Vehicle Repair HackMO 12
