Outdated[Unturned] Lick Hack

Posts 31–45 of 214 · Page 3 of 15
Quote Originally Posted by Wmholstine View Post
I followed your steps and it still ceased to work. I am on Windows 8.1 64 Bit.

Quote Originally Posted by joaovictovo View Post
Still dont work, i follow exactly all the steps OS: WINDOWS 7 64 BITS
At this point, I am not able to help you now. I am sorry.
Quote Originally Posted by iPhonnie View Post
Great it works One question is this only for single player because I have tried spawning in items but for some reason I am not able to pick them up it just stays floating there btw im talking about multiplayer not sure if this is only for single player
Go into singleplayer, spawn in your items, then go on multiplayer.
Quote Originally Posted by Theguy3 View Post
Go into singleplayer, spawn in your items, then go on multiplayer.
do u got skype so i can share screens and show you and u can try to take me through it plz and thx
Quote Originally Posted by nobody101 View Post
do u got skype so i can share screens and show you and u can try to take me through it plz and thx
I'll help you through it. PM.
Quote Originally Posted by Chaoticlegend View Post
I'll help you through it. PM.
dont have enough post to pm so what now
Working perfectly! One problem is that ESP is still laggy.

Also how exactly do you use the fly hack?
can someone give me there skype that gets it to work so we can go through the steps plz and thx
Ok, try use the hack > [2.1.2.3] Rhy & Sky's Multi hack [2.1.2.3] 2014 - and try the Lick (together).
I cant open any injector. Any reason why?
great hack but is there any way to move it because i cant c al lthe options on the side
is it possible to move hte features lisst because i cant c everything on it
Posts 31–45 of 214 · Page 3 of 15
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us