In my opinion, it would be better if the Server Breaker is to be taken out. Every server I join is lagging because of it. So, what's the point of using this hack if you can't have fun hacking?
Outdated[Unturned] Lick Hack
...this is already on another site...-.-
cars spawn broken in servers, weird.
Crash
Help Me Please
Help Me Please
Why I Am Error Using Extreme Injector is saying main thread not found reload rust and try againHelp me here in my notebook lock windows 8 64 bit game...... help me
Fix to 64 Bits Please 

Rocking it, Glad to see you pull through yesterdays incident and realease a new one. Best one yet mate. Keep up the good work.
This Exploit Is: Working
This Exploit Is: Working

I can't seem to pick up the items i spawn, and the cars explode, any help?
RIP, new patch 

My thing crashed when I injected it. Solution?
Thanks it Works for me

run in Windows 7 64bit

run in Windows 7 64bit

Work for me.
This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
WarRock - International HacksWarrock Hack - Tutorial
667 General Game HackingHacks for mmorpg?
6 WarRock - International Hacksi need short icq number pls and hack to wr..BO 1 WarRock - International HacksIn-Depth Tut. to hacking in War Rock (Conc. to Dave)
15 WarRock - International HacksWarRock Auto Vehicle Repair HackMO 12
