Outdated[Unturned] Lick Hack

Posts 61–75 of 214 · Page 5 of 15
Quote Originally Posted by lilarron2000 View Post
Rocking it, Glad to see you pull through yesterdays incident and realease a new one. Best one yet mate. Keep up the good work.

This Exploit Is: Working
do your cars spawn broken in servers? because when i try to spawn them in a server, they do.
Server breaker was patched and will be removed.
Quote Originally Posted by trevorrr259 View Post
Server breaker was patched and will be removed.
Thank you very much. So frustrating with the lag it causes. I very much appreciate your work, keep up the fast updates.
Quote Originally Posted by trevorrr259 View Post
Server breaker was patched and will be removed.
Finally, it was so annoying to have this here. It was pointless.
and I also can't pick up the items I've spawned in the servers.
Quote Originally Posted by ChrisDud3 View Post
and I also can't pick up the items I've spawned in the servers.
Spawn them in Singleplayer and go to a multiplayer server.
item spawner doesn't even work -__- it just spawns in the air and you cant pick it up. Same with car spawner. esp doesn't even make sense it shows the same person like 3 times and their not even where the esp shows them >.>
You guys have to understand the game just patched 30 minuites ago from when im posting this. Things are bound to break like the car spawner at the moment. This is a great hack as i used it from the other forum. Just wait for them to update the hack
​Does not work : Мертвых:
Please stop bitching..
I need a formatted list of whats broke.

Like this

Broken things:
-Blah
-Blah
-Blah

Thanks if you guys can do that ill fix it <3
my game stops working when i inject it, any solution?
Quote Originally Posted by paul3355 View Post
my game stops working when i inject it, any solution?
Any crash error?
If not try injecting with Extreme Injector v2. It only works.
Seems to be problem

Broken Thing:
After about 1-2 minutes of using this, I get kicked for suspected teleport. I'm not speed hacking r Flying at all.
I use Extreme Injector v2.1 but unturned still crash
Posts 61–75 of 214 · Page 5 of 15
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us