Outdated[Unturned] Lick Hack

Posts 121–135 of 214 · Page 9 of 15
no-recoil is not working, actually it makes the recoil worse, tested on Swissgewehr with vertical grip and a Timberwolf with bipod
ESP still drops my framerate by 40+, I think an option to only draw people who are in a given range (650m) would be cool.
How would I go about properly spawning in a car? When i spawn it, it spawns in the air so i have no idea what to do to be able to use it.
This one looks pretty good, I'm going to try it right away...
It works fine on the items side, I really love the UI aswell, overall great work except the cars are un-usable. But thats not too bad :P
The cars have been patched, because it uses "Ghost cars"
Game crashes when i inject dll.

/Problem solved, works fine.

How to fly? What buttons shall i press after enabling it in cheat menu?
Quote Originally Posted by shitsackownedrekt View Post
Why are my magazines empty? How do I fix this?
Just Craft Magazines with military bullets
I inject it and nothing happens. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong.
I dont get i ....... could somone make a tutorial how to inject it.......... my game crashes everytime ;(
how to craft lapua magazine with military bullets please ?
Posts 121–135 of 214 · Page 9 of 15
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us