Outdated[Unturned] Lick Hack

Posts 106–120 of 214 · Page 8 of 15
Works great, but I can not pick items up that I've spawned in multiplayer. I can spawn them in singleplayer and go into multiplayer tho. Speed and flyhacking got me kicked.
I also can't pick up new loot when I've used the loot reset thing.
Quote Originally Posted by TheArzonite View Post
Works great, but I can not pick items up that I've spawned in multiplayer. I can spawn them in singleplayer and go into multiplayer tho. Speed and flyhacking got me kicked.
I also can't pick up new loot when I've used the loot reset thing.
You can not pick up items you spawn in Multiplayer unless you are the host. If your not the host your best hope is just to spawn the items in single player and after go to the server and use them their.
I used swap UI and left the game and now its perm and now i cant undo it clicking swap UI,can you fix this?
I don't know how to delete reply's
I have a personal Injector and it works for Unturned
Who want my injector send me a PM (Italian lang only)
Unzip or unrar the hack and use another injector,eagle injector working on Win 7 here
How to remove the hack to screen? With TAB?
When i spawn a lupus Magazine is at 0x.
How do I actually use the menu? I can't click on any options.

Sorry for being a noob.
This hack looks amazing can't wait to use it on Singleplayer hopefully you can continue to update it too
My game crashes everytime I inject. I've tried Extreme Injector and Eagle Injector. D:
Quote Originally Posted by lowmfreak6622 View Post
My game crashes everytime I inject. I've tried Extreme Injector and Eagle Injector. D:
When you go to select the titanium dll do you go into the folder where it is located or the archive?
Quote Originally Posted by Snealthy View Post
When you go to select the titanium dll do you go into the folder where it is located or the archive?

Disregard that, Norton had removed the files for WS.Reputation, (which is a bullshit reason to remove a file imo), and I had moved the files it deleted all into the main folder, when TitaniumExample.dll was supposed to go into mods>test2 folder.
Hey bud so I know how you cant pick up spawned items in mutliplayer unless you're host, so i tried going to single player and going back to multiplayer with items but the spawned items dont appear in my invetory. even if i go to singleplayer spawn items, rejoin singleplayer i still dont have the items i spawned in, any help?
Posts 106–120 of 214 · Page 8 of 15
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us