Outdated[Unturned] Lick Hack

Posts 91–105 of 214 · Page 7 of 15
hey great hack been using it alot very fun but it needs an aimbot and the side bar named features is oto big and i can not see the wholething
Any plans of an XP cheat?
Do you answer people on how to fix crash problem ?
Your lack of ignorance and rudeness is ruining the community bye
Quote Originally Posted by 2Skillz4You View Post
Your lack of ignorance and rudeness is ruining the community bye
Rudeness? Not responding to you because i have this uploaded on 3 sites and getting skype messages every second and 30 steam messages every hour.
No i'm not ignoring you. I'm busy, i thought the community would help you if i can't.
how do i close hack menu? ;/
Quote Originally Posted by XiiterLT View Post
how do i close hack menu? ;/
Insert
Yep.
Sometimes my inventory menu bugs out (pressing tab opens the hack menu instead)
Quote Originally Posted by trixgamer View Post
Sometimes my inventory menu bugs out (pressing tab opens the hack menu instead)
Tab and Insert both open it..
It was so when you opened Inventory and had menu open it would close..
I might remove it later on.
Thank God for this, all the Lick Hacks I've been through have been utter shite.
Quote Originally Posted by TheHolyKiwi View Post
Thank God for this, all the Lick Hacks I've been through have been utter shite.
Thanks for the feedback, and sorry for the inconvenience!
We will use this to keep Lick Hack better!
Good work. @trevorrr259


Edit:
Okay, I tried it out, I started with the flyhack, I get kicked about 5 seconds after using it in singleplayer.
lol all i do is
OPEN THE GAME
1. inject
2. open titanium
3. select test 2
4. inject
5. insert
pff -.- Runed titanium and injected titanium.dll... The game crashe's.
Posts 91–105 of 214 · Page 7 of 15
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us