Axe Video

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Axe Video
Just a cool video i made. Enjoy.

Intro sux, no effects, this song used like 999999999 times before, replay edit?
1/10
The video editing was quite bad, the recording was also bad. It should have been in first person not spectator. Next time when you're recording from a replay press delete so non of the gui is there and you wont need to zoom in to hide it
Thanks for the feedback. I really didn't edit at all. I'll try to make a better one when i have time
I don't really understand this video haha, you should check out my editing tutorials.
Not the best , so take a little longer time next time you make a video.
But gj keep it up.
Veri najs maj frend
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?