Post Your Source Codes Here
Anyone know if it's possible to find group chat messages ?
I can find public messages fine but group messages seem to be unfindable even for the host
Nvm... it's impossible. Players don't even get the data from other groups sent to them
I can find public messages fine but group messages seem to be unfindable even for the host
Nvm... it's impossible. Players don't even get the data from other groups sent to them
- Version: 2.2.4
- Get your Life/Inventory/Skills/...
- References: UnityEngine.dll
- Get your Life/Inventory/Skills/...
- References: UnityEngine.dll
Code:
public static T getMine<T>()
where T : UnityEngine.Component
{
foreach (T obj in UnityEngine.Object.FindObjectsOfType<T>())
{
if (obj.networkView.isMine)
return obj;
}
return null;
}
I got a stupid question guys, how to make the Item Spawner hack? I am new to making a hack so please help if you can 

Similar Threads
WarRock Hack Source CodeAsk for Source Codes here / Release your Source Codes here [Collection]
24 DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & CheatsRelease your .SQF Source Code Here! (Godmode, ESP, Etc)
28 League of Legends DiscussionsPost your USED codes here!
47 Runescape Hacks / BotsPost your Auth Codes here! (RSBots.net)
220 WarRock - International HacksPost your game name here
49

