Thumbs upPatchedUnturned Multi-Hack ~~ Zerhas Hack v3~~

Posts 16–30 of 39 · Page 2 of 3
Quote Originally Posted by Lilkadyrilka View Post
Godmod no activiti
God mode is still being worked on please be patient
Quote Originally Posted by c0bra12 View Post
Getting kicked for supecting teleport...

Fix your shit pls
You could have said it on a differend, nice way too...
Quote Originally Posted by c0bra12 View Post
Getting kicked for supecting teleport...

Fix your shit pls

Wish some ppl could read


Future Updates: ( will be in some other release of the hack)
Item esp/ better esp
Possible God Mode
No kick for teleporting etc.
Quote Originally Posted by ofirpatish View Post
Wish some ppl could read


Future Updates: ( will be in some other release of the hack)
Item esp/ better esp
Possible God Mode
No kick for teleporting etc.
Some people have a hard time with reading the easiest things
Quote Originally Posted by TheMaskedOne View Post
Some people have a hard time with reading the easiest things
Thanks guys for realizing this is my first upload and that Im still working on this and thanks to you guys who arent raging at me when I clearly stated it wasn't until next update maybe
Quote Originally Posted by ofirpatish View Post
No kick for teleporting etc.


You mean no kick for speed hack ? you can run fast as you want and no kick for that ?
Yes not sure if this is even possible atm but if it is and I figure it out Ill release
Quote Originally Posted by Zerhas View Post
Yes not sure if this is even possible atm but if it is and I figure it out Ill release
Sorry sir it is not possible ;c. Also could you mind spoiling the code for super jump because so far I've looked I can't seem to find the variable. Probably has something to do with Movement.cctor if I believe correctly.
Quote Originally Posted by LordNature View Post
Sorry sir it is not possible ;c. Also could you mind spoiling the code for super jump because so far I've looked I can't seem to find the variable. Probably has something to do with Movement.cctor if I believe correctly.
Kunii Got you
Quote Originally Posted by LordNature View Post
Sorry sir it is not possible ;c. Also could you mind spoiling the code for super jump because so far I've looked I can't seem to find the variable. Probably has something to do with Movement.cctor if I believe correctly.
It's 100% possible in the assembly dll, you just got to know how.. Anyways, it's the line that equals 6 in Movement.cctor
Quote Originally Posted by Kunii View Post


It's 100% possible in the assembly dll, you just got to know how.. Anyways, it's the line that equals 6 in Movement.cctor
Yo kunii can you add me on skype to answer a couple of questions??? Not sure if your willing to share the info but just wondering
Quote Originally Posted by Kunii View Post


It's 100% possible in the assembly dll, you just got to know how.. Anyways, it's the line that equals 6 in Movement.cctor
Are you positive? I tried modifying the instructions, but it didn't seem to work in multiplayer :/.
Quote Originally Posted by ofirpatish View Post
Future Updates:

the options in this list will be in the next update or they are in the hack now ?
None of those can work with the Assembly-CSharp file. He would have to create an injected DLL hack for those to 'possibly' work.

EDIT: Those first 2 may be possible (I honestly don't know. Haven't spent to much in Assembly file. Only source code of Unturned.)
But I don't think no kick will work. I will look into it as well Zerhas.
Quote Originally Posted by LordNature View Post
None of those can work with the Assembly-CSharp file. He would have to create an injected DLL hack for those to 'possibly' work.
Hopefully I can figure it out now
Posts 16–30 of 39 · Page 2 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us