Thumbs upPatchedUnturned Multi-Hack ~~ Zerhas Hack v3~~

Posts 31–39 of 39 · Page 3 of 3
Quote Originally Posted by [bandit] andrew View Post
i have a question how do u do this on mac
Sadly you cant on mac because it uses dlls which im pretty sure is a windows only feature I was trying to with my friend that had mac but we couldnt figure it out sorry man
Quote Originally Posted by Zerhas View Post
Sadly you cant on mac because it uses dlls which im pretty sure is a windows only feature I was trying to with my friend that had mac but we couldnt figure it out sorry man
There was a hack release by Superkid that was Mac compatible. I'm pretty sure you could ask him 'how to' do it.
Quote Originally Posted by LordNature View Post
There was a hack release by Superkid that was Mac compatible. I'm pretty sure you could ask him 'how to' do it.
through injection but my hack is a assembly hack not injection
Quote Originally Posted by kambu08 View Post
Nice +1
Thank you man <3
How do you turn on the ESP?
Quote Originally Posted by mhw0619 View Post
How do you turn on the ESP?
Put your self in a steam group in your character menu then the esp will turn on
damn.the godmode works perfectly
Quote Originally Posted by Razorrian View Post
damn.the godmode works perfectly
There is no godmode xD I said possibly for the next update
Games been updated to 2.2.3 .

/Closed
Posts 31–39 of 39 · Page 3 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us