GRPH D3D V2

Posts 136–150 of 406 · Page 10 of 28
How does it work ? Where injector. If you can not find anywhere, please could you help
injector which program you use
Quote Originally Posted by seydoemo View Post
injector which program you use
You can use the Extreme injector, it can be found on MPGH.
Quote Originally Posted by HappyHarm View Post
How to install this one?
Inject it using an injector like the Extreme injector.
Quote Originally Posted by Lovroman View Post

You can use the Extreme injector, it can be found on MPGH.


Inject it using an injector like the Extreme injector.
I get this when i use it

Quote Originally Posted by jamesgz View Post
I get this when i use it
to avoid this error just use extreme injector v2 ....thats what i did! .....seems v3 is bugged or something
How do i enable wallhack? i cant get to the menu, insert doesnt work
On some maps, using the chams will destroy my FPS :|
can you please help me im not the best hacker in the world can u learn me how to use it
PLEASE
I am quite new to this, how do I go about installing this into my game? Thanks :P

EDIT: No worries, actually decided to look at some previous comments - so trying that.

EDIT 2: So, the Injector doesn't seem to work, where exactly should I be placing the file?
Quote Originally Posted by Juhkyo View Post
I am quite new to this, how do I go about installing this into my game? Thanks :P

EDIT: No worries, actually decided to look at some previous comments - so trying that.

EDIT 2: So, the Injector doesn't seem to work, where exactly should I be placing the file?
You should place it where you will be able to find it easily..
Don't forget to start the injector as admin.

Quote Originally Posted by Playek103 View Post
how do i install this?
Download & extract it.
Inject it using an injector like this one: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=832475
Start it as admin.
Add the .dll, write the process name and press Inject.
can you give me link to black cipher download?
Quote Originally Posted by killsteal64 View Post
can you give me link to black cipher download?
i could but i cant post outside links
just want to let people know this is still WORKING & Undetected
Posts 136–150 of 406 · Page 10 of 28
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?