GRPH D3D V2

Posts 121–135 of 406 · Page 9 of 28
I got it working perfectly on W7 x64
net framework issues perhaps? what do you think?
Quote Originally Posted by timiostimio View Post
Maybe you are already HWID Banned?
Nope^^ Just started with the game yesterday. Then Played 3-4 hours with it and then this morning i got banned. Asked the Support they said it was an ban for using a software that helps me to play illegal / Unfair and it wasnt caused from player reports.
Just got IP banned and I sent ticket to ubisoft and they have unbanned me
I was using this tho
kann mir jemand helfen wie ich diesen hack zum laufen bringe... i need help for working this hack pls help guys i can give teamrevierer ???my english is bad
Quote Originally Posted by seydoemo View Post
kann mir jemand helfen wie ich diesen hack zum laufen bringe... i need help for working this hack pls help guys i can give teamrevierer ???my english is bad
Tell us what's the problem and someone of us will try to help you.
why i can't see recons T_T

see just arms lol

thank you for ur hack
Quote Originally Posted by Piikachu View Post
why i can't see recons T_T

see just arms lol

thank you for ur hack
I will TRY to fix it in the next version
Quote Originally Posted by timiostimio View Post
I will TRY to fix it in the next version
when can expect it? just curios
Quote Originally Posted by timiostimio View Post
I will TRY to fix it in the next version
yay, timiostimio's back.. ur hack work perfectly fine.. yeah recon seems to be the problem but im used to it now.. i combine the "see through wall" and "chams 1" option to see recon,,but it would be great if u really release the upgraded version of the hackk
thanks timio
yeah, please, recon for cloak devices cant see
works great, only issue seems to be if I exit to desktop when i load back to the game it crashes, only happens when hack is injected, without i can exit and go back 100times.
How does it work what to do
How does it work what to do pls help guys
Posts 121–135 of 406 · Page 9 of 28
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?