GRPH D3D V2

Posts 271–285 of 406 · Page 19 of 28
Quote Originally Posted by lefkas View Post
Got banned using this, (abusing maby...) dunno if only by report or detection.. either way, banned so :/
that's weird. this is a very subtle hack. but i won't use for a few days just to be safe.
It works but my FPS goes from 120 to 15 if any player comes onto the screen.
Quote Originally Posted by Achiro View Post
It works but my FPS goes from 120 to 15 if any player comes onto the screen.
This Game Is Locked At 60FPS Noob. Don't Lie.

I Agree That FPS Drops.
Quote Originally Posted by iDeshnoor View Post
This Game Is Locked At 60FPS Noob. Don't Lie.

I Agree That FPS Drops.
You're aware you can unlock FPS on games right?
Quote Originally Posted by Achiro View Post
You're aware you can unlock FPS on games right?
I Am Aware About FSB Which Will Increase Your FPS But Thats An Instant Ban.
Quote Originally Posted by iDeshnoor View Post
I Am Aware About FSB Which Will Increase Your FPS But Thats An Instant Ban.
Are you being serious? Are you a console pleb or something who doesn't understand how PC games work?
Quote Originally Posted by Achiro View Post
You're aware you can unlock FPS on games right?
How is this done? Can you teach me please?
Quote Originally Posted by iDeshnoor View Post
I Am Aware About FSB Which Will Increase Your FPS But Thats An Instant Ban.
dont say things you dont understand
Also did anyone else get banned recently for using this hack?
Hi, this is working wonderfully. I used your injector (1.3) put in the Ghost Recon Phantom process and choose the DLL, injected automatically and works perfect. Thank you for your work. Do you accept donations anywhere?
Is the same version what's new with this version?
Quote Originally Posted by iDeshnoor View Post
I Am Aware About FSB Which Will Increase Your FPS But Thats An Instant Ban.
Quote Originally Posted by MyLo22 View Post
dont say things you dont understand
Finally, someone with common sense... Yeah! Stay quite if you don't know shit.
Canadian must be smarter than Indian.
Works fine for me. If your nervous, try scrambling the .dll with Extreme Injector.
i try with extreme but can't inject dat dll my game v uplay
Posts 271–285 of 406 · Page 19 of 28
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?