GRPH D3D V2

Posts 256–270 of 406 · Page 18 of 28
Can I ask something. I really , really hate to play in windowed mode.. and I know there was a way to make it borderless,( basically it looks the same way as fullscreen) . Do you guys know how?
I did but then Ghost recon closed.. pff
Quote Originally Posted by orshin13 View Post
I did but then Ghost recon closed.. pff
Oh Jesus christ...

'DO NOT AUTO INJECT'

It means DO NOT AUTO INJECT or Inject on the logo startup, inject once you get into Windowed/Fullscreen.
Quote Originally Posted by NeonM View Post
Oh Jesus christ...

'DO NOT AUTO INJECT'

It means DO NOT AUTO INJECT or Inject on the logo startup, inject once you get into Windowed/Fullscreen.
Well I start the game with the logo startup, what is a different way?
Nvm It worked with auto-inject lol. Thanks man!
Quote Originally Posted by tinykid3 View Post
does this still work?
Works fine. Basically this is an ESP hack. You can change chams 1 to blue and 2 to red and everyone will be blue and red and you can see everyone through walls. Or use the wallhack but chams is better for seeing enemies. I wish there was an ESP where you could have a glow around enemies rather than turning them entirely blue or red but this is better than nothing.
Nice work timiostimio...hack still working...but can you make more colors of chams...like a GREEN or WHITE (flueroscent or light-colors)...some maps on GRP are dark....anyway thnx!
Quote Originally Posted by chaser3435 View Post
Nice work timiostimio...hack still working...but can you make more colors of chams...like a GREEN or WHITE (flueroscent or light-colors)...some maps on GRP are dark....anyway thnx!
Plz READ THREAD!
Writer of this hack stated HE WILL NOT UPDATE ANYMORE.
He found better things to hack.
I say suggestions for next release....just more lights-colors for chams like a 3D glass chams
Is it working
Got banned using this, (abusing maby...) dunno if only by report or detection.. either way, banned so :/
Hi, I'm new to this. How do I insert the .dll into my game? Also, I play GRP on Steam fyi. And how to activate?
Quote Originally Posted by kingdomheartshalo613 View Post
Hi, I'm new to this. How do I insert the .dll into my game? Also, I play GRP on Steam fyi. And how to activate?
You can inject it using an injector like this one:http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=832475
Process name is GRP.exe.(or GhostReconPhantoms.exe, I'm not sure)
You might have to disable DataExecutionPrevention.(because the game might crash when you inject it)
And play on an alternative account, if you don't want to lose your stats.
Posts 256–270 of 406 · Page 18 of 28
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?