GRPH D3D V2

Posts 241–255 of 406 · Page 17 of 28
sorry but what is the key insert? because it doesn't function
Have you not got an insert key? For me its the button above the 'Delete' key which is above the Left arrow key.

Have you tried holding the insert key? Thats what got me confused.
Big respeckt for timiostimio thx for very nice hack!!!
Hahaz shame you guy you have a hack and dont realse that ı hope the hack what you have banned you acc...
)

Love timiostimio
Always the same with public release real degenerates asking the same question for x10pages -.- none should help them if they can't even figure out basic stuff like going back few pages in a thread .....
my first post here on mpgh and its a rage post lo sorry can't help myself, just from reading the post in this thread my IQ and faith in humanity seriously sinks.
You need less "i muste has hake" and more school or something PLS .. im done RAGEOUT

thanks for all timiostimio and gl with future stuff !
Hey can this cheat record or stream with no show so cheat doesn't show? (been hunting high and low for a cheat with no show)
Quote Originally Posted by heyman1441 View Post
Hey can this cheat record or stream with no show so cheat doesn't show? (been hunting high and low for a cheat with no show)
Any DLL injection will show on recording and stream video.
To do what you want to do, you need External ESP which never comes by in public cheat.

Because of GRP's strict anti-hack policy made this game unattractive to many hack developers.
I believe most of hackers got HWID and IP ban on this broken game.

So you have 2 options.
1. Learn C+ or C# (I prefer C#), and write your own hack.
or
2. Play Legit.

P.S. Don't make this shitty face --->
Quote Originally Posted by j.cunning View Post
Any DLL injection will show on recording and stream video.
To do what you want to do, you need External ESP which never comes by in public cheat.

Because of GRP's strict anti-hack policy made this game unattractive to many hack developers.
I believe most of hackers got HWID and IP ban on this broken game.

So you have 2 options.
1. Learn C+ or C# (I prefer C#), and write your own hack.
or
2. Play Legit.

P.S. Don't make this shitty face --->
Cool thanks I've looked everywhere for an external ESP hack and can't find would pay top dollar for one
Quote Originally Posted by j.cunning View Post
Any DLL injection will show on recording and stream video.
To do what you want to do, you need External ESP which never comes by in public cheat.

Because of GRP's strict anti-hack policy made this game unattractive to many hack developers.
I believe most of hackers got HWID and IP ban on this broken game.

So you have 2 options.
1. Learn C+ or C# (I prefer C#), and write your own hack.
or
2. Play Legit.

P.S. Don't make this shitty face --->
Why don't you teach us ?
Quote Originally Posted by LycanTV View Post
Why don't you teach us ?
I wish I could...
It seems GRP's anti-hack targets hack developers than users. It would be easier for them to find hackers than users.
Many hack developers I knew got banned and they don't want to spend time on bypassing HWID and IP ban.
Too much hassle for freebie hack on Broken game, I guess.

So I play legit. Stay away from Ban.
Does this hack still works?
Quote Originally Posted by bizzron View Post
Does this hack still works?
Yes, it does.
Hey guys im new to these hacks. How can I inject it?
Quote Originally Posted by orshin13 View Post
Hey guys im new to these hacks. How can I inject it?
I thought Dutch would be smarter.
Get an injector and press inject.
Got it?
You're welcome...
Its still work for me, this one is really good but it didn't show players with new camouflages. But still really good one.
Posts 241–255 of 406 · Page 17 of 28
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?