GRPH D3D V2

Posts 46–60 of 406 · Page 4 of 28
Has anybody had a problem with this crashing the game when you minimize then reopen?
No I didn't. Seems like it has something to do with the resolution and not being able to recover from being minimized.
Anybody? Have any idea?
Quote Originally Posted by Sevyn13 View Post
Anybody? Have any idea?
I just replied to your thread...go look

The DX error occurs after you inject that D3D9 overlay and try to configure the graphics options or they are just too minimum. Set your graphics options to higher standards (720-1080) than inject and don't try to inject it again after the first time.
Quote Originally Posted by Nitewalker2.0 View Post
I just replied to your thread...go look

The DX error occurs after you inject that D3D9 overlay and try to configure the graphics options or they are just too minimum. Set your graphics options to higher standards (720-1080) than inject and don't try to inject it again after the first time.
My graphics are at the highest sitting and at 1920x1080
Quote Originally Posted by Sevyn13 View Post
My graphics are at the highest sitting and at 1920x1080
i got the same problem tray to lower your graphic seting and it will work but if you returning your resolution to i max it will make the eror coms up again
Quote Originally Posted by GOLDENPACK View Post
i got the same problem tray to lower your graphic seting and it will work but if you returning your resolution to i max it will make the eror coms up again
I explained clearly why. If you read what I said you would notice that you can't change the settings after it's injected. This will cause the overlay to malfunction and potentially crash your game.

Quote Originally Posted by Sevyn13 View Post
My graphics are at the highest sitting and at 1920x1080
Don't ever minimize a game w/ a directx overlay on it. NEVER EVER Instead, simply configure it into windowed mode and open things on top of it.
Quote Originally Posted by Nitewalker2.0 View Post
I explained clearly why. If you read what I said you would notice that you can't change the settings after it's injected. This will cause the overlay to malfunction and potentially crash your game.



Don't ever minimize a game w/ a directx overlay on it. NEVER EVER Instead, simply configure it into windowed mode and open things on top of it.
Thank you, I will do that.
what program do i need to use to open the File?
Quote Originally Posted by xBORNx View Post
what program do i need to use to open the File?
No...if you can't figure that out on your own. This isn't a hack training camp. It's common sense. I personally love using notepad w/ these kinds of things.
http:/prntscr.com/4bqycc

That's what happen when I hit insert, empty menu.
Quote Originally Posted by SPH0 View Post
http:/prntscr.com/4bqycc

That's what happen when I hit insert, empty menu.
Use the Arrow key [RIGHT] to open a tab..
Posts 46–60 of 406 · Page 4 of 28
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?