My sigs

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
My sigs
I know they are big but I need some advice..what should I add/ take away. Feel free to be harsh whatever you think will get the point across to me. PS: I didn't steal motto on the bottom one
ima be the first to say, they aren't sigs, they are just pics with text.
Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
ima be the first to say, they aren't sigs, they are just pics with text.
+ c4d in bg terribly put
i know im not the best signature creator but you definitely need to blend much more.
Try work more on the text, the place of the text, the c4d .....
c4d? i have know Idea what that is (choob ik). But I only have fireworks and gimp to work with so if someone can give instructions with blending and c4d thanks
C4D = Cinema 4D Renders.
Blending: Use Layer Masks with a soft brush, it's the easiest way.
he probably take the c4d like the render at planetrender
that or get the wallpaper off a google.
ok ty all...double post my B
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us