help please

Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
help please
Hey I have a fat ps3 I think a 2009 model. I wanted to jailbreak it using a usb but as i was looking online alot of people are telling me i have to downgrade my system 4.60 to a 3.55. So i tried to do so but every file i had downloaded was corrupted, so i was wondering if someone could help me.i really wanted to mod gta5.
Quote Originally Posted by perkyferky View Post
So i tried to do so but every file i had downloaded was corrupted, so i was wondering if someone could help me.i really wanted to mod gta5.
You need a E3 flasher to downgrade. Before that, you'd have to make sure your PS3 model is compatible with the tool.
Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?