WTS25 ARMA 2:OA keys

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
25 ARMA 2:OA keys
Hi, I have 25 arma 2 OA keys that I am willing to sell. Your paypal must be verified if you buy in bulk!
each key is $2.

I can provide proof of the keys if you wish.

every 5 keys you buy ill give you a discount.

post here, pm or add me on skype which is theforkofyork.

I do not resell keys! If you have a problem with your key contact me and I will refund you or give you a new key!

Buyer pays all fees!
Any1 know if this guy is legit and proof?
I bought one OA key, at first we had an issue with an invalid key, but he worked through it with me to ensure a happy customer, 100% legit and a fast reliable service, recommended.
Update: I have 15 keys left and will only be selling in bulk from now on! Bulk is 5+ keys.
I bought 10 more arma keys, all the keys he game me were either invalid or duplicate keys, He refunded me
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?