Question about Bans

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Question about Bans
I know that the game uses Punkbuster, but was wondering if you can get banned for using a trainer/mod menu for Co-Op Zombies? Don't want a ban on my account...

Thanks
You shouldnt get banned for it bro. I used trainers a long time on zombie / coop mode. Those arent dedicated Servers with punkbuster. Just a local Server from you or someone else.
( u need to host the lobby if you wanna use a trainer )

Regards,
nicolaus101
Quote Originally Posted by nicolaus101 View Post
You shouldnt get banned for it bro. I used trainers a long time on zombie / coop mode. Those arent dedicated Servers with punkbuster. Just a local Server from you or someone else.
( u need to host the lobby if you wanna use a trainer )

Regards,
nicolaus101
I've tried doing exactly that with a few from this forum, but no luck on getting them to work. You mind sharing the one you use?
Its a long time ago i used a trainer on waw. I think you are on version 1.7 so just google: World at War Trainer 1.7 ^^

Regards,
nicolaus101
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us