"Peek"

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
"Peek"
A friend just changed their name, pretty sick name up for grabs for anyone who wants it.

I don't really want it or need it but i know someone will want it so i'm givin you the hook up

You're welcome
thanks, but no thanks
Quote Originally Posted by iSmexy View Post
thanks, but no thanks
Umm


Yes.
I can get almost any name I want.
There's no one owns the name "1". I don't know if you could change your name to that.
Quote Originally Posted by joker456 View Post
There's no one owns the name "1". I don't know if you could change your name to that.
Some names are banned from being created or changed to, i believe that is one of them.
In fact, i don't think you can get any 1-2 letter names at all
Quote Originally Posted by Heat. View Post

Some names are banned from being created or changed to, i believe that is one of them.
In fact, i don't think you can get any 1-2 letter names at all
There are a ton of 2 letter names out there. I changed to one a few weeks ago.
you can still change names to 2 letter? i thought you couldnt.
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us