General<< Need a Proffesional Help >>

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
<< Need a Proffesional Help >>
Hello everyone, !

I wanted to ask If someone is willing and has time to make me a
COOL Signature for my MPGH Profile.
So If you have spare time to do it I would appreciate it.
If you start doing It ask me how would I like it to look.
Thank you, for reading !




Example:



1.png96 KB · 3 downloads
Quote Originally Posted by Organized Chaos View Post
@Zekida add me on skype
******hacks.swiftgaming
Dude but I don't have a camera for skype. Can we talk through the MPGH chat? Or sth else?
Quote Originally Posted by Zekida View Post
Dude but I don't have a camera for skype. Can we talk through the MPGH chat? Or sth else?
Wtf lol
You do know you can msg in skype right xD
Quote Originally Posted by Organized Chaos View Post
Wtf lol
You do know you can msg in skype right xD
LOL Didn't know that... :P
Quote Originally Posted by Zekida View Post
LOL Didn't know that... :P
You are kidding me right?
-_-
When u get one add me ******hacks.swiftgaming
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?