New TP Hacking Method

Posts 16–30 of 43 · Page 2 of 3
Quote Originally Posted by WubWolf View Post
I've found a new way to hack yourself TP (and a little amount of RP)

1. Open WPE
2. Target Robocraft
3. Click on the "record" button
4. Go into a match and capture the base (very important otherwise it wont work!!)
5. Click on the "stop recording button"
6. Search "AwardBaseCapture"
7. Start sending packets
8. after you sent enough packets go back into Robocraft and kill yourself
9. Profit??
www"dot"imgur"dot"com/hoHn008 ( Only 450 packets. i rather suggest to not send too many packets bc it will not connect to the server most the times.)
Please press +Thankyou <3

(i am not allowed to post links Q_Q)
[Update] Using the CubesDestroyedAward you can still get levels out the ass. Just thought I'd share
Quote Originally Posted by I_Am_An_Ass View Post
[Update] Using the CubesDestroyedAward you can still get levels out the ass. Just thought I'd share
After the latest update (with walkers) I haven't found any packets containing award; do you know what they have been renamed to?
Quote Originally Posted by moot_ View Post
After the latest update (with walkers) I haven't found any packets containing award; do you know what they have been renamed to?
CubesDestroyedAward

I found it.
Quote Originally Posted by moot_ View Post
After the latest update (with walkers) I haven't found any packets containing award; do you know what they have been renamed to?
Works for me as well, must have been something on your end.
In case you didn't know you have to be on the point when a section gets captured in the top right.
So I see the update didn't fix this CubesDestroyedAward.

I remember one time when I got 2.000.000 RP for only 3000 packets...
I can't go over 5000, or else the game keeps on connecting...
Quote Originally Posted by GreenCultist View Post
So I see the update didn't fix this CubesDestroyedAward.

I remember one time when I got 2.000.000 RP for only 3000 packets...
I can't go over 5000, or else the game keeps on connecting...
They probably have a limit to protect from DDoSing, they don't know what to do about packet manipulation yet I guess..
Yes Thanks bro after that AwardKillChain got patched i can finaly catch up to my friends
Quote Originally Posted by Killstreak567 View Post
I'll test this out soon, And edit the post if it works...
where can i download wpe??
Work with hallowen patch?
Quote Originally Posted by zion91 View Post
Work with hallowen patch?
WPE PRO still works.... I do the RP hack with it and I've found a way to keep the RP rolling in every match lol. You send, press play and join a match you don't even need to stop and quit then enter then leave, you can keep it playing while you play and every match the RP gets higher and higher lol.
Thanks going to make a build just for going fast and capping XD thanks again +1
I found easy way to make RP, do the same things just search AwardFirstRadarDetection (to find this firts you need to tag an enemy well to be the first one to tag an enemy in your team, by pressing Q on enemy... Then you can start sending (i made 11000 rp in 1 min)
please make it more detailed or something, i have WPE pro and i cant even find robocraft.exe
Quote Originally Posted by raspykitty View Post
please make it more detailed or something, i have WPE pro and i cant even find robocraft.exe
It has been patched a few days ago when they included EAC in the game. Look at the date of the post
where can i download wpe?? Also I can't find the robocraft.exe process can anyone help me
Posts 16–30 of 43 · Page 2 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?