robocraft doesnt show on the target list anymore
New TP Hacking Method
No one know...
this is no new method at all .... this has been known for a long time.
And you won the Award for the most useless post in the world!!!!!!! 
Hate guys like just write no sense post behind like i know how but I'm not going to say how <<WHY OMG>> no one need to know that you know it when you not going to say ... Just Useless !

Hate guys like just write no sense post behind like i know how but I'm not going to say how <<WHY OMG>> no one need to know that you know it when you not going to say ... Just Useless !
it say: injection dll failed..
It got patched, there's no way to do it anymore.
I would not consider this new, plus, this hack is already patched by the new Roboshield... It hides the robocraft prkcess
we must find a eac bypass..
This thread is closed for replies.
