CoolPatchedRobocraft Hack

Posts 61–75 of 134 · Page 5 of 9
Quote Originally Posted by apemanzilla View Post
If any of these hacks require you to replace blocks before they work, then they are not coded properly. I have never had problems with my versions of the hacks after updating them to the latest game version.
I did nothing wrong with the coding, I even used your own method of removing CameraShake to my previous deleting the said void line, you can even check my .dll file yourself. I have been using the same methods since I learnt how to script code from a few weeks ago and only recently in the last (maybe two weeks) I've been experiencing issues like this.

In most cases what you say it true, the new code should automatically be added when the game loads without having to replace items back, but as I said recently this has been happening more often. I don't know why tbh, even TwitchUriah is vouching for me on this.

For example the EnemyRadar that is nothing complicated, all I did was update the operand to maxdishangle, so how then can you say to me that I've not coded it properly? When that was one of the first hacks I had issues with? Did the replacement and it worked. Hmm?
Quote Originally Posted by qwert3425 View Post
um can u update it so it has 0 spread on smg and railgun as well as plasma canon if possible plz thx
This hack works only through steam sadly. Don't use original launcher pls.
Quote Originally Posted by apemanzilla View Post
If any of these hacks require you to replace blocks before they work, then they are not coded properly. I have never had problems with my versions of the hacks after updating them to the latest game version.
I just read the OPs directions and re-added parts. I haven't really tried it any other way, but I could do that now. What I was interested in are basically how the values for the garage are stored, etc. As I'm assuming you've looked into it way more than I have, and thus considerably more knowledgeable on the subject. On another note I wouldn't really take the time to try and compare this .DLL with your Saturday release, due to it being [don't laugh] unethical to try and rip apart your release to compare coding. I thought you might go so far as to obfuscate it since I'm almost positive what you release will be stolen, picked apart and credits changed. Hence, I would encourage you to add a watermark or the like.
Quote Originally Posted by TwitchUriah View Post
I just read the OPs directions and re-added parts. I haven\'t really tried it any other way, but I could do that now. What I was interested in are basically how the values for the garage are stored, etc. As I\'m assuming you\'ve looked into it way more than I have, and thus considerably more knowledgeable on the subject. On another note I wouldn\'t really take the time to try and compare this .DLL with your Saturday release, due to it being [don\'t laugh] unethical to try and rip apart your release to compare coding. I thought you might go so far as to obfuscate it since I\'m almost positive what you release will be stolen, picked apart and credits changed. Hence, I would encourage you to add a watermark or the like.
The details of blocks are not stored. The game has data about each block, but it does not save data when it saves the robot. Instead it re-evaluates the blocks to find out things like range at launch.
Ok Im seeing it. I used another robo that I hadn't removed the radar on and it works like a charm.
Quote Originally Posted by Nner View Post
Dont be a ******.
All it would be is a simple popup when logging in or similar giving credit. There are too many cases where people take something spade by someone else and call it their own. You dont have to use RoboHacker if you dont want to.
Ok, so i can't understand this "Change Offset 22 & 38 to 0. Original Value is 1.8." , im begginer in this. Please give me a tutorial, something ;-( , or make another file who the spread is 0 please ... , i can't understand how i can change >.<....
Quote Originally Posted by T-800 View Post
Ok, so i can't understand this "Change Offset 22 & 38 to 0. Original Value is 1.8." , im begginer in this. Please give me a tutorial, something ;-( , or make another file who the spread is 0 please ... , i can't understand how i can change >.<....
1) Download...
JustDecompiler and Reflexil plugin

2) Search the .DLL file with JustDecompiler with Reflexil plugin.

3) ???? (Hint: Change Offset 22 & 38 to 0. Original Value is 1.8.)

4) Profit
wtf where do i put it?
Quote Originally Posted by g1ntuxd View Post
wtf where do i put it?
First, watch your tone.
Second you put it in the program "JUSTDECOMPILER" make sure you have the plugin "ASSEMBLY EDITOR"
Third, drop the .DLL where it says "drop assemblies here"
Fourth, Click search
Fifth, click the "FULLTEXT" tab

Put it there.
@Lightangell
I...I think I did it right, I'm seeing... a bunch of public floats and 3f, and 0.5f, etc. Are these the values that need changed?

(yes I know 3.5f means it's a float)

Code looks like...

public float BaseInAccuracyDegrees;
public float MovementInAccuracyDegrees;
public float MovementMaxThresholdSpeed = 3f;
public float MovementMinThresholdSpeed = 3f;
public float GunRotationThresholdSlow;
public float MovementInAccuracyDecayTime = 1f;
public float SlowRotationInAccuracyDecayTime;
public float QuickRotationInAccuracyDecayTime;
public float MovementInAccuracyRecoveryTime = 0.5f;
public float RepeatFireInAccuracyTotalDegrees;
public float RepeatFireInAccuracyDecayTime = 1f;
public float RepeatFireInAccuracyRecoveryTime = 0.5f;
public float FireInstantAccuracyDecayDegrees;
public WeaponAccuracy()

(Actually looking at it, isn't the f a little overkill since it's added as a float?)
Quote Originally Posted by g1ntuxd View Post
wtf where do i put it?
WTF is wrong with you? We are not your servants. Be polite and patient.
im actually having issues changing values are the like... So, anyone want to kindly point me in the right direction? (Do I need to disasemble lightangell's .dll, change the values then find a compiler?)
where do you put RepeatFire? i didint get that part
man.... no recoil don't work for me
Also Apemanzilla, have you looked into weaponinfo.cs ? It looks like it holds properties for weapon damage scaling, projectile speed, and weapon range.
Posts 61–75 of 134 · Page 5 of 9
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?