ArrowOutdatedServerHack v0.4

Posts 16–30 of 38 · Page 2 of 3
Beautiful hack, works like a charm, cheers.
Thank you for another version of this majestic hack!

But Vegetarian Boy, who is part of Unturned Administration (i think so) had communications with Nelson saying that he will add VAC in the final release of 3.0, Are we still able to use these?
Quote Originally Posted by tychoridder View Post
make a .zip pls
Downloads WinRAR
Quote Originally Posted by gunnerlunner View Post
Im playing on my friends server and dont want to get caught. How do I disable the gold hack?
You can not turn off the gold hack in, simply create a server to a Friend
Quote Originally Posted by Practal View Post
Thank you for another version of this majestic hack!

But Vegetarian Boy, who is part of Unturned Administration (i think so) had communications with Nelson saying that he will add VAC in the final release of 3.0, Are we still able to use these?
We will do everything possible to create a hack of the final version of unturned (3.0)
Quote Originally Posted by gunnerlunner View Post
Im playing on my friends server and dont want to get caught. How do I disable the gold hack?
Tell him you bought it maybe ? (Don't do it if you don't wanna lie.)
EVRY TIME I ENTER SEVER IT SAY { I GOT U HACKER FINLY } ???
Works great or then the everyone 8 seconds i freeze for a second.
Can you make exp vision without menu?
Can you make opportunity to change name of SinHack.
Maybe all of good anti-cheet gives ban immediately
Quote Originally Posted by khatabhunter View Post
EVRY TIME I ENTER SEVER IT SAY { I GOT U HACKER FINLY } ???
Please do not write in caps lock, however, about what I can not help it if they ask you if you are hackers.
Quote Originally Posted by BioWarfare View Post
Works great or then the everyone 8 seconds i freeze for a second.
We are aware of this problem that occasionally freezes, strangely we have noticed that I'm there with some pc problem, but solve it as soon as possible!
Quote Originally Posted by dima_zatch View Post
Can you make exp vision without menu?
We will introduce this feature as soon as possible.
Quote Originally Posted by dima_zatch View Post
Can you make opportunity to change name of SinHack.
Maybe all of good anti-cheet gives ban immediately
No one has ever reported this problem about the name.
I'm sorry to tell you but if I'm not the problem by 50% of people who use our hack does not solve anything.
Quote Originally Posted by KastOn_Bag View Post
Please do not write in caps lock, however, about what I can not help it if they ask you if you are hackers.


We are aware of this problem that occasionally freezes, strangely we have noticed that I'm there with some pc problem, but solve it as soon as possible!


We will introduce this feature as soon as possible.


No one has ever reported this problem about the name.
I'm sorry to tell you but if I'm not the problem by 50% of people who use our hack does not solve anything.
god mode is not working for me? When do I enable it?
Works like a charm,been using it for a while. Cheers.
why won't godmode work?
Godmode works fine for me.
Quote Originally Posted by Exkode View Post
Godmode works fine for me.
when are you enabling it?
Posts 16–30 of 38 · Page 2 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us