ArrowOutdatedServerHack v0.4

Posts 31–38 of 38 · Page 3 of 3
Quote Originally Posted by poppopsea View Post
when are you enabling it?
I just enable it whenever I feel like it,mainly when I'm running and I see a bunch of zombie's or I see any food points etc. go up.
Quote Originally Posted by poppopsea View Post
god mode is not working for me? When do I enable it?
Just click the '' Godmode ''
Quote Originally Posted by KastOn_Bag View Post
Just click the '' Godmode ''
yeah this shit is not working for me.. any reason it wouldn't be working?
legit, why the fuck wont godmode work? do I have to inject the sinhack dll? what am I doing wrong? I installed unturned, and put the dll's in the managed folder
wooo looks cool
just gotta ask how this is different from sin hack? there basically the exact same thing you just renamed it as server hack although i do like the added ESP thats about all you added to it
Posts 31–38 of 38 · Page 3 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us