This section needs a mod.

PollShould he get the position?
30 votes
Posts 16–30 of 94 · Page 2 of 7
lol,looks sorta wired if you ask me but w/e
what looks weird?
Zakurna for mod/minion or w/e is open here.

Helps out, posted a hack tut.

-.- i'd nominate myself, but i hate AVA so much i'd probally ban all who oppose me.

Viper you don't need mod here lulz.
ShadowWrath would be PERFECT.
Also, I nominate Corndog.
wow,people still think im viper?

lawl,viper is a fucking brit im American
Quote Originally Posted by ShadowWrath View Post
wow,people still think im vipre?

lawl,viper is a fucking brit im American
I still recommend you a mod, ShadowWrath.
Quote Originally Posted by Zakurna View Post
I still recommend you a mod, ShadowWrath.
<3 (no homo)
Theres me..
but I guess no one likes white boys.
you gotta be active in the section to be up for a mod or minions spot...i havnt seen you post a single time either.
Quote Originally Posted by Corndog View Post
you gotta be active in the section to be up for a mod or minions spot...i havnt seen you post a single time either.
Cuz i bant before
oh, that was a long time, huh?
Quote Originally Posted by Corndog View Post
I can't argue with that, but it is important to like and play the game you are modding the section of.

that is soooo true cause if he is going to be a mod of that section he should play the game
2 months Unbant on 17th
welcome back...

how many posts did you get to on your backup?
and what did you do?
Posts 16–30 of 94 · Page 2 of 7
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?