This section needs a mod.

PollShould he get the position?
30 votes
Posts 61–75 of 94 · Page 5 of 7
I got removed.
obviously not that good, but thanks.


I dont think there is even a spot open here. Dave doesn't think it is popular enough.
it will get popular, just wait a couple more weeks
i think it already is pretty popular.
as many active members as crossfire.
WR has 2 minions and AVA is more populare then WR section
so corndog and smokeybear have provided evidence that this section needs a minion and i fully agree
yeah, this section defenitely needs some kind of moderator besides Obama and dave who occasionally view it.
maybe this section needs 3 minions

Mod:Zakurna or Shadow

Minion:Me Corndog and whoever doesnt get mod out of those 2
Quote Originally Posted by SmokeyBear View Post
maybe this section needs 3 minions

Mod:Zakurna or Shadow

Minion:Me Corndog and whoever doesnt get mod out of those 2
i think u misspelled corndogs name, its spelled sendi11
don't shoot so low now...


LETS JUST HAVE 5 MODS!!!
lmao
OOOOO CAN I BE A MOD OR IM I TO NEWBBY FOR THAT CAN I STILL BE A MOD ?
Eh.. Shadows a little new..
But I say give em' a chance.
I voted no.
Plainly put, he is not respected or known enough.
Quote Originally Posted by EndRiT View Post
I voted no.
Plainly put, he is not respected or known enough.
Everyone knows ShadowWrath.
I remember 6 months ago, when I was a choob, he closed down my thread immediately because of me promoting another site.
Ah...The old dayz.
I chosed "No" for the lols.
Posts 61–75 of 94 · Page 5 of 7
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?